Thursday, July 15, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

We at Good Health understand the importance of connecting to our audience personally and making ourselves accessible to you all in as many ways as possible. That is why we have a presence in the blog world, on Facebook, Twitter and a couple more social networking sites. To take things a bit further, we have decided to unveil the "voice" behind most of our social media efforts, hence the title of this post.

My name is Archele and I'm a recent graduate of UNC Chapel Hill. I have a degree in Advertising from the School of Journalism and Mass Communication and I am the Social Media Coordinator for Good Health Natural Products. That means I am here to engage with you and to share all that I am learning about this company and its three divisions, which all produce natural products.

I am the primary host of Good Health's three Twitter sites and Facebook fan pages: Good Health Natural Foods, South of France Body Care and South of France Spa Naturals. On those pages, as well as here on the blog, you will find fun facts, discussion questions, polls and the latest deals within the company. I hope that you will join me on my personal page as well!

Fan pages do not allow you to send personal messages and so if you have a question that you would rather not share with the rest of the Internet, send me a message on my personal page and we'll take things from there. I'm excited to hear from all of you!


Stay tuned for great things from Good Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment